An opportunity the meet the artists and see their work, exhibited on the lawn of Leamington Tennis and Squash Club – the oldest lawn tennis club in the World.
At this pop-up art exhibition there will be nine artists:
– Light by Night Photography
– Janette George Art (Painting)
– Eric Klein Velderman (Mixed Media)
– Don Mason (Painting)
– Nicola Richards (Ceramics)
– Jacqui Smithson (Feltwork & Painting)
– Vicky Noyes (Jewellery)
– David Chantrey Photography
– Angela Webb (Painting)
Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the artist’s work and all the up to date Covid measures will be in place.
The Hidden Gem bar will also be open throughout offering table service for hot and cold drinks.
For more information about the venue https://www.leamington-tennis-squash.co.uk/